Verity was once again a proud sponsor of the HR Leaders Summit. The over 400 senior HR professionals in attendance and a two-day extravaganza of high- level keynote speakers, panel debates, workshop sessions and networking opportunities, the event was an absolute success.
Delegates were able to:
- Gain exclusive insights from international experts and Canadian industry leaders through in-depth keynote sessions.
- Engage with peers through facilitated networking opportunities and the delegate reception.
- Hear innovative ideas from prominent CEOs and industry’s top thought leaders!
- Actively participate and exchange ideas through themed knowledge sharing luncheons and focused interactive workshops
- Obtain practical take-home strategies and implementable ideas from Canada’s top HR leaders.
Our passion is to help build sustainable and successful careers and organizations. We pride ourselves on acting as a trusted advisor, ensuring that we are fully engaged as a partner and that we bring insight and perspective that helps people to connect, create alignment, inspire excellence and strengthen critical relationships.
Today in HR, training, developing and retaining talent is becoming more and more important making it one the top workplace trends to expect in 2018 (source: Forbes). That is why we have launched theLEADhub to assist organizations that want to develop their top talent into successful leaders. theLEADhub is an open-enrollment academy with 4 program series that include:
Lead from Within, part of the Professional Series, is taking place on March 28th at the BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto. This program is built for people who are looking to increase their credibility and strengthen critical relationships within their organization, including the ability to navigate difficult relationships. It is ideal for people who are trying to find their leadership voice or grow into management, such as individual contributors and managers. To take advantage of our early bird pricing that expires on January 15, 2018, please register ASAP!